1. Soak 1 cup of almonds overnight or at least 4 hours before using it.
2. Peel bananas and cut it into pieces. Use any acidic fruit juices such as lemon, lime or orange to prevent discoloration. Set aside.
3. Drain and wash almonds.
4. Combine 1 cup of almonds and 2 cups of water using a blender.
5. Add the remaining 2 cups of water.
6. Blend drained bananas into the mixture.
7. Pour in 5 tbsps of honey and 1 tsp of vanilla. Adjust the taste based on the desired sweetness of the smoothie.
8. Serve NUTTY CHOCO BANANA SMOOTHIE with ice and choco chips on top.